Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The neighbor

I went to Il Vicino, which I think translates from Italian to "the neighbor" but it's all Greek to me.

I usually go to the one on Santa Fe and Prince in Littleton but today I switched it up and went to the one located on 6th and Broadway and it was just as good.   I got my favorite pizza (from Il Vicino) which is the number 5 or also called the Testarossa, cheese, pepperoni, peppers, onions, olives and mushrooms... I love it.

The other pizza in the picture that you can't really see is the one that my dad always gets, the Bianca, number 13. Ham, mushrooms, onions, goat cheese, gorgonzola, tomatoes and rosemary and a bit of love.

The sad thing is, we get these pizzas every time we go there.  But maybe that's a good thing. Anyways, I think there are only 3 in Colorado and a few in New Mexico and somewhere else boring like Kansas. Even though it's a chain, it's seriously some of the best pizza around.  Nobody likes to admit they like a chain restaurant, but trust me, it's no Olive Garden by any means. 

Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza on Urbanspoon

I go to Il Vicino a lot, and I think my dad goes more than I do.  Awesome pizza and they aren't too expensive which is always nice.  Try it, get a salad too and maybe a root beer.

PEACE

1 comment:

  1. If you come to Colorado Springs, there's an Il Vicino down the street from my apartment. Just sayin' dude.... if you're hungry...

    ReplyDelete