Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sexy time!

Last night I went to Sexy Pizza on 1018 E 11th Ave. I was getting excited on the way there, mostly because of the name. I know how sexy food can be and was hoping this pizza was as sexy as the name made it out to sound.

It felt like I was walking into someones house at first with the front door. A smaller place with a relaxed atmosphere serving pizza NY style. There were 5 of us and I think we all enjoyed the pizza. They also cooked an entire pizza relatively quick. I ordered "that one with the jalapeƱos on it" which looked pretty good, plus I love anything with something spicy on top. Spicy and SEXY?? It was pretty tasty with its jalapeƱos, cream cheese, pepperoni and mozzarella.

Give it a shot, pretty basic pizza!

check out their website for menu location etc. here

Looks like a pizza joint!


Here's my pizza, I had to eat some of it before I snapped a picture.


Sexy Pizza on Urbanspoon

This picture is not relevant, I just liked the light on the laundromat and it happened to be across the street from Sexy Pizza.



I'd eat pizza here again! That's my conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment