Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some phine pho

I went to eat at L'Asie which I think means Asia in French.  It's more or less a fusion of all things Asian.  A while ago I had an alright dinner with their spring rolls to start and then some mongolian beef.

I returned this time for the rumor about their pho.

I know I've eaten pho before and it really wasn't a memorable experience.  This time, though, it was a bit more memorable.  If I ever come back for the pho I won't get the pork meatballs, I think I'll stick to the chicken or maybe try the veggie one.

I'd say the pho is phine. I crack myself up.



They have sweet drink specials too! 2 for 1 drinks... I'm not even really sure when there isn't a 2 for 1 special.

I also heard that pho is a great hangover cure, thank my buddy Brock for that one.

Our waiter was a cool guy. Very nice. I don't like to use the work awkward, but I just did.

Good variety on the menu, if I ever go back, I guess I'd have to try some of the seafood.  I also really liked those dang spring rolls.

L'Asie Fusion Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment